Friday, October 18, 2013

True Colors

Today we searched a True Colors assessment for teachers & friends. For teachers I chose Mrs. Howard, Mr. Boyars, Mrs. Pittenger, & Mr. Smith. Mrs. Howard is Blue, Green, & orange. She is these colors three colors because she is cheerful, cares about the environment, & gets kinda angry if people don't do what they are supposed to do. For Mr. Boyars I chose Blue & gold I chose these colors for him because he helps people who don't know what to do & he is very cheerful & doesn't get angry easily. The third teacher I chose is Mrs. Pittenger, she is Gold, Green, & Orange. She is hard working, she cares about the environment, & if no one follows the directions she gets angry & kicks the person out of cooking & sends them back to their seat. The last teacher I chose is Mr. Smith, He is Blue & Gold because he doesn't yell at the student who isn't doing their work & he helps the person who doesn't understand their work get better at it. For my friends I chose Cameron, he is Blue & Gold because in times when he is angry he doesn't yell he just stays quiet or walks away, for gold in times that are tough he just stands tall & walks on. Kirsten is Blue, Gold, Orange, & Green, she is very enthusiastic, hardworking, gets angry sometimes, & cares for the environmetn. The second person I chose is Jon, he is Blue & Gold, he is very fun to be with & sometimes he gets angry but he doesn't show it. The last person I chose is Beth she is Blue, Orange, & Gold, she is very cheerful when I am around her & some of her friends, she is hardworking when she is in band, & sometimes she gets angry but stops when I walk up to her. =P

2 comments: